Our goal is to protect your personal information that we gather subsequent to your visit to our website at www.ldrgroup.ca in accordance with applicable law.
Any personal information you provide to us when you register for our e-mail service is only used to identify you and to allow the sending of our electronic bulletin. We use the Data.
1. Collection, use, and handling of personal information. LDR Engineering Group. (LDR) website collects and analyses information from users. The information collected including but not limited to, the date and time of the visit, pages accessed and documents downloaded. This information may be analyzed to monitor use of the website and improve its features. Information collected through the Contact Us pages or through any of the forms available on this site will be stored on the LDR databases.
2. Limitation of use and communication of personal information. It is important to note that LDR customers do not have access to your personal information at any time. Only LDR has access to your personal information. No personal information will be made available to persons outside LDR without your prior consent. However, LDR may, when necessary, disclose your personal information to third parties who may administer or manage on-line services on its behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the option at all times to ask LDR to stop using your personal information.
3. Security of your personal information. Your personal information will be kept in a secure environment in order to protect it against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. LDR will keep your personal information as long as necessary or relevant for the above-described purposes and permitted by applicable law. You should know, however, that there is no guarantee that data will be sent securely through the Internet. Accordingly, LDR does not represent or warrant that the personal information will be protected against loss, wrongful use or alteration, and will not be liable with respect to the personal information you have provided to us, or with respect to the use or wrongful use of personal information by you or third parties.
Please read the following legally binding terms and conditions of use carefully before using the website belonging to LDR Engineering Inc.
Access to and use of the Website will be considered conclusive proof of your agreement to comply with the terms and conditions of this notice. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the website or material for any purpose. LDR reserves the right to add, modify or remove any information or content on the Site without notice.
1. Ownership and use of this website. LDR is the owner of the website. All content, documents, data, graphics, photos, images, sounds, videos, software, and other information appearing on this website are the property of LDR or third party licensors, or both. The Content is protected by Canadian laws and international treaties governing copyright and trade-marks.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, modify, re-use, make works or create works derived from the Content or publish or sell the Content without the prior written and explicit consent of LDR.
2. Limitation of liability. The content and links to this website is provided by LDR for information purposes only. Nothing on this site is or purports to be advice. You should not rely on any information on or linked to this web site. If you need advice, you should seek personal professional advice based on your own circumstances. LDR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. LDR WILL NOT BE REPSONSIBLE FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR THE REPLACEMNET OF THE EQUIPMENT OR DATA AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. Under no circumstance, LDR, its directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage or loss suffered, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special or collateral damage stemming directly or indirectly from use of this Website, the content or any information posted on this Website or on any other website which you may access through this Website, even if LDR has been informed of the possibility of such risks of loss or damage. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use and access to the Site.
3. Website links. LDR may add links to their website for your convenience and will not be liable for the content of any such websites. The Links posted on the website do not mean that LDR sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with such sites.
5. Reservation of rights. LDR reserves all the rights which are not expressly granted in these terms and conditions.
6. Miscellaneous. These terms and conditions and any other document mentioned herein constitute the entire agreement entered into between LDR and you with respect to your use of this Site. The failure of LDR to require strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any of them.